The Benefits of Electrostatic Disinfecting Electrostatic disinfection is an innovative method that saves time, energy and costs across the board because it presents a more efficient alternative to traditional cleaning techniques and cleaning solution applications. Below are some of the many benefits of using an electrostatic system.
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places by 50% compared to conventional methods
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as COVID19, influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, uniform and controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse and reducing the amount of chemicals used and waste produced
- Prevents costly financial burdens associated with contagious healthcare infections
- Avoids cross contamination and the movement of bacteria from one surface to another Saves chemical solution costs and those associated with long-term cleaning efforts